Clothes Dryer Repair
Our Clothes Dryer Repair coverage is available as part of our Laundry Repair Plan, which also includes Clothes Washer Repair. You can also add just Clothes Dryer Repair coverage to any of your other qualifying appliance plans.
- Repair protection for one clothes dryer
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
- Vent cleaning and maintenance are not included in plan
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Racks and drawers
- Dryer cabinet fragrance/humidity center
- Coin operated units
- Multi-media center or audio/visual equipment and internet connection components
- Exhaust system
Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model
Q: What are some common dryer problems?
A: Often times, appliance repair technicians will come across the following problems:
- Dryer won’t come on at all.
- Clothes are taking longer than normal to dry.
- Clothes have a burned odor after coming out of the dryer.
- The lint trap or line are clogged.
Q: What are some easy tips for maintaining my clothes dryer?
A: Here are some simple tips for homeowners:
- Clean the lint trap before each cycle.
- Monitor how long it takes clothes to dry.
- Make sure the area around the vent cap outside your home is clear.
- Clean the dryer’s venting tube at least once a year.
- Don’t overload the dryer.
Q: If my clothes dryer breaks down, and it is deemed irreparable by your service provider, will you offer a replacement?
A: If your unit is deemed irreparable, you will receive replacement reimbursement towards the purchase of a new unit.
Q: Does reimbursement cover installation, delivery or hauling away the old clothes dryer?
A: No. You can use the reimbursement to cover the purchase of a new clothes dryer, but it will not cover installation, delivery or hauling away an old unit.
Q: Is there a waiting period to file a claim?
A: Yes. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to availability.
Q: What if I am no longer interested in the plan and would like to cancel?
A: You can cancel your plan with a simple 30-day notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you were on the program.