We hope you never experience such a problem, but every year thousands of heating systems break down during sudden cold snaps. It makes sense to plan now for unexpected repairs, and our central heating repair plans let you do just that. Finding a pre-qualified service provider on your own with short notice can be difficult, and heating system repairs can be expensive — just one furnace or boiler repair could cost you hundreds of dollars including parts and labor.
If you’re looking for a furnace repair plan, the Heating Repair Plan from Oncourse Home Solutions is a central heating repair plan warranty that protects you from unexpected bills. And if you’re looking for a boiler repair plan, you can rest assured that boilers are covered, too. When you need service, one call is all it takes to get things rolling. Repair work is performed by local, experienced, pre-qualified service providers.
We know how important it is to have heat when your family needs it, which is why we’re dedicated to helping you get the heating repair service you need. The providers we work with are highly skilled and know how to diagnose and resolve your home’s furnace or boiler issues in the most effective and efficient manner possible. When you choose to protect your home’s heating system with the Heating Repair plan warranty, rest assured that we will send a qualified technician to your door as soon as possible.
Why Choose Oncourse Home Solutions?
If you want home warranty coverage — including home heating repair coverage — to take away your worry about unexpected repair bills, you’ll find it with Oncourse Home Solutions. Our home warranty plan coverage options will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that our customer support line is available 24/7, and our network of pre-qualified service professionals is ready to make things right.
When something goes wrong and you need a covered repair — whether you’re enrolled in Heating Repair coverage or one of our many other warranty plans — simply let us know. To find out what plans we offer where you live, enter your ZIP code above, then enroll in the plan or plans that are right for you and your property.
- What's Included
- Repair coverage for one primary gas, oil, electric or propane furnace or boiler
- For furnaces, coverage for one thermostat
- For boilers, coverage for two thermostats, two zone valves and two pumps
- Protection of up to $500 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with an aggregate $2,000 annual limit
- Includes covered parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model