Most of the time, we expect our furnaces, heat pumps and boilers to be there when we need them. However, unless you give these systems the regular attention they need, there’s a much greater chance that they’ll break down exactly when they shouldn’t. The middle of winter is the worst time to find out they should have been serviced sooner.
Each year, your heating system should be maintained by a certified professional to ensure safe operation and peak efficiency. Preventive maintenance can help provide uninterrupted heating and avoid a system failure in the harsh cold winter months.
Fortunately, Oncourse Home Solutions can take the guesswork and hassle out of this process by providing you with one of our heating maintenance plans. With a maintenance plan, you can rest easy knowing that your essential equipment will be serviced regularly by knowledgeable, experienced technicians.
The Benefits of Our Plans
When you choose a heating repair home warranty through Oncourse Home Solutions, you can receive total protection for your system. We’re on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week if anything should happen. We also can provide annual check-ups and other preventive measures to ensure that your heating system will continue to perform at the level you need all winter long. Maintenance work is performed by our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers. Plus, there are no restrictions on the age or model of the equipment we cover, so you don’t have to worry about whether or not your home qualifies.
Why Choose Oncourse Home Solutions?
No matter what type of coverage you need, chances are we have a solution for you. Our extensive lineup of packages and options gives you the flexibility to fit your unique situation perfectly. When you choose one of our products, you can receive prompt, professional help starting the moment you pick up the phone and get in touch with us. Not only do we have our own roster of skilled professionals, but we also work with a large network of contractors in your area who can help you at a moment’s notice. Enter your ZIP code above to learn what types of plans we offer in your neighborhood, then get in touch with us to choose what works for you.
- What's Included
- Annual maintenance service on one furnace or one boiler or one heat pump
Includes a 20-point heating tune-up, including
- Clean and adjust burners and pilot
- Check heat exchanger cells
- Clean and check blower assembly
- Check air filter
- Check for furnace noises or vibrations
- Check that safeties operate
- Check heating unit venting and drafting
- Visual inspection of water heater
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Replace thermocouple if needed
Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model