Cooking and food preservation depend upon kitchen appliances that work properly. If your range or refrigerator failed, would you know who to call? What will the repairs cost? Nothing lasts forever, and regular wear and tear can leave you without your most important kitchen appliances at the worst possible time. That’s why having the Kitchen Essentials warranty from Oncourse Home Solutions can be a lifesaver in these situations. When you choose one of our kitchen appliance warranty plans, you can rest easy knowing that you may not have to pay out of pocket for covered repairs to these crucial items in your home. We can provide you with kitchen appliance repair protection for your oven or other appliance, and we will send a qualified professional right to your door as soon as possible.
Our Kitchen Essentials appliance repair plan protects your refrigerator and range from the hassle and expense of unexpected repairs. If you need service on either of these indispensable home appliances, just call us toll-free 24/7. We will schedule an appointment for an experienced, pre-qualified local technician to come to your home and fix the problem. With our kitchen appliance protection for your refrigerator or other equipment, you’ll be able to relax knowing you have service that can help you get your life back on track. Plus, our kitchen home warranty has no restrictions on the age or model of your appliances, so you don’t have to be concerned about whether or not you’re covered.
Why Choose Oncourse Home Solutions?
We give you a wide range of options when it comes to protecting your home’s vital systems and equipment. Our plans can connect you with one of our talented in-house technicians or one in our network of professional contractors. Enter your ZIP code above to learn more about what we have to offer where you live, then get in touch with us to choose the coverage that’s right for you.
- What's Included
- Repair protection for one range (oven/stove-top) and/or one refrigerator
- Protection of up to $400 per incident in repairs or reimbursement toward replacement with up to $2,000 total per year
- Includes all parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical /electrical failure
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.
- No restrictions on age, make or model