Preferred Complete Line Protection
Up to $77,000 in combined annual coverage.
The utility lines in and around your home deliver all the essentials: electricity, water, gas, internet. They also take away what needs to go away — wastewater and sewage. This complex system of lines can extend hundreds of feet, and it’s possible one or more of these lines could break down over time. Standard homeowners’ insurance policies may not cover you when these breakdowns occur due to ordinary wear and tear, and repairs could prove costly.
With Preferred Complete Line Protection, you’ll receive repairs to your home’s inside water lines, outside water and sewer lines, inside natural gas lines, electrical wiring, phone, cable and internet wiring, as well as reimbursement for repairs to qualifying items damaged by a power surge.
- What's Included
Up to $77,000 in combined annual repair coverage for the following repairs needed due to ordinary wear and tear:
- Save compared to purchasing included coverages separately.
- Outside Water Line: Up to $12,500 annually to repair or replace a leaking or broken outside water service line and up to $12,500 annually for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to a covered outside water service line repair.
- Outside Sewer Line: Up to $12,500 annually to repair or replace a clogged or broken outside sewer service line and up to $12,500 annually for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to a covered outside sewer service line repair.
- Media Lines: Up to $2,000 per year for repairs to inside telephone wire and telephone jacks, inside cable wire and cable outlets, and inside internet wire connections, doorbells, thermostat wiring and intercom wiring.
- Natural Gas Lines: Up to $10,000 per year for repair of interior exposed natural gas lines and repairs to exterior natural gas lines leading to the meter on your property that are owned by you and are your responsibility.
- Interior Electric Lines: Up to $5,000 per year for electrical wiring inside the home, including breaker panels, circuit breakers, doorbells, standard interior copper wiring, standard wall outlets including GFCI, standard wall switches, standard dimmers and thermostat wiring.
- Exterior Electric Lines: Up to $3,000 per year for exterior electric line repairs, including weather head, insulator, riser, meter base, meter boxes, service entrance conductors and permanent wiring to detached garages, sheds, outdoor fixtures and pools.
- Interior Plumbing: Up to $5,000 per year for clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines; repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and valves; repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes; repair of shutoff valves leading to fixtures or appliance.
- Surge Protection: Up to $2,000 per year for reimbursement toward the repair or replacement of residential electronics, electrical systems, appliances and other electrical devices valued at $100 or more within your residence that fail due to electrical surges.
- An annual in-home inspection of your exposed interior natural gas lines, appliance connectors and shutoff valves (available upon request and subject to schedule availability).
- Reimbursement up to $500 per year for landscape restoration related to covered outside water service line repairs.
- Reimbursement up to $500 per year for professional landscape restoration related to a covered outside sewer service line repair.
- Reimbursement up to $500 per year for professional restoration costs, such as painting, drywall, filling in holes necessitated by a covered natural gas line repair, or landscape restoration.
- Reimbursement up to $1,500 for a reasonable hotel room and up to $500 for reasonable boarding of house pets should you need temporary housing as a result of a covered repair until service is restored (must be authorized in advance).
NOTE: The covered property must be owned by the plan holder. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment is approved and is subject to eligibility. (However, there is NO waiting period after enrollment is approved for natural gas line coverage.) Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information about the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement. Preferred Complete Line Protection is not available in all areas.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from local, experienced, pre-qualified providers.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time, and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.