Preferred Exterior Electric Line Protection
With the Preferred Exterior Electric Line Protection plan from American Home Solutions, you’ll have coverage up to $3,000 annually for your home’s vital exterior electric wiring — the overhead and underground lines from the connection with your utility’s electrical system to the exterior wall of your home.
Covered components include the weather head, insulator, riser, meter base, meter boxes, service entrance conductors and permanent wiring to detached garages, sheds, outdoor fixtures and pools. Whenever you have a covered problem, just let us know and we’ll save you the worry and hassle of finding a qualified electrician on your own. Click here to learn about our Preferred Interior Electric Line Protection plan.
- What's Included
- Covers weather head, insulator, riser, meter base, meter boxes, service entrance conductors and permanent wiring to detached garages, sheds, outdoor fixtures and pools up to a maximum of $3,000 per year for covered parts and labor.
- Only available for households with an electrical service entrance rated at or below 400 Amps.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from pre-qualified local service providers.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your exterior electric protection plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.