Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection
Plumbing repairs can be expensive. Enroll in the Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection Plan from American Home Solutions and know that you’ve got the coverage you need. And it’s all with no deductibles or trip charges to have a plumber from our network come to your home.
When you enroll in Preferred Interior Plumbing Protection, you get up to $5,000 per year in plumbing coverage to clear blocked drains in sink, toilet, tub and shower lines up to the foundation and/or floor slab. This home interior plumbing protection plan also covers the repair of leaks or breaks in your home’s exposed interior plumbing lines and shutoff valves. The age of your home and plumbing do not matter — our home warranty for plumbing will take care of all covered problems.
- What's Included
- Annual limit of up to $5,000 for repair coverage.
- Clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines (not covered: blockages from the floor drain or past the foundation or under the floor slab).
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and shut off valves.
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes up to your home’s foundation or slab.
- Repair of shutoff valves leading to fixtures or appliances.
- No deductibles or trip charges, even on weekends.
- The age of your home and plumbing do not matter.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from pre-qualified local service providers.
- Customer support line is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.