Preferred Outside Water Line & Sewer Line Protection Combo
With the Preferred Outside Water Line and Sewer Line Protection Plan home warranty from Oncourse Home Solutions, you can have peace of mind knowing that pre-qualified service providers from the Oncourse Home Solutions network will complete the repairs — starting with just a phone call to let us know there’s a problem.
Preferred Outside Water Line Protection Plan is intended for residential property owners; commercial and multi-unit buildings are not eligible. Outside water line ownership and repair responsibility varies depending on your location. Oncourse Home Solutions is not responsible for determining any local variation. Preexisting conditions, acts of God, system upgrades, digging hits, lines that run into or under your home’s foundation or slab, or other exclusions are not covered by these water and sewer line protection plans.
- What's Included
- Save almost 7% compared to purchasing Preferred Outside Water Line Protection and Preferred Outside Sewer Line Protection separately.
- Up to $12,500 annually for parts and labor to repair or replace a leaking or broken outside water service line.
- Up to $12,500 annually for parts and labor to repair or replace a clogged or broken outside sewer service line.
- Up to $12,500 annually for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to a covered outside water service line repair.
- Up to $12,500 annually for public sidewalk/driveway/road opening repairs related to a covered outside sewer service line repair.
- Reimbursement up to $500 for professional landscape restoration related to covered outside water service line repairs.
- Reimbursement up to $500 per year for professional landscape restoration related to a covered outside sewer service line repair.
- Reimbursement up to $1,500 for a reasonable hotel room and up to $500 for reasonable boarding of house pets per covered repair if your sewer line is unusable and you need temporary housing as a result until service is restored (Any such hotel room or boarding must be authorized in advance).
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.