Preferred Plumbing Protection
A plumber’s service call to clear a clogged toilet can typically cost $129 — perhaps even more on a weekend or holiday. A sink shutoff valve replacement can cost $127, and remember that you’ve got hot and cold lines — each with shutoff valves — at every sink. A leaking water line in the basement can typically cost $172 to repair.1
But when you enroll in Preferred Plumbing Protection, one low monthly price gets you up to $2,000 per year in plumbing coverage to clear blocked drains in sink, toilet, tub and shower lines, and to repair leaks or breaks in exposed interior plumbing lines and shutoff valves — all with no deductibles or trip charges. It doesn’t matter how old your home, fixtures and plumbing are — our home warranty for plumbing will take care of it. Having this plumbing warranty plan on your side means you may not have to worry about spending out of pocket to fix the water supply lines and the drain lines in your home, or even to clear a clogged drain.
1 All repair costs shown are estimates only, and actual repair costs could be more or less than stated costs.
About Oncourse Home Solutions
Oncourse Home Solutions has protection plans for homeowners to guard them the bills that come from unexpected repairs needed at their homes. We have a network of pre-qualified service professionals ready to make things right, and our customer support representatives are available 24/7 if something goes wrong.
To see what protection plans we offer in your area, enter your ZIP code above. Once you do, enroll in the plan or plans that are right for you and your property.
- What's Included
- Annual limit of up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines (not covered - blockages from the floor drain or below the foundation).
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and valves.
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes.
- Repair of shut off valves leading to fixtures or appliances.
- Service calls by a licensed plumber, up to coverage limits.
- No deductibles or trip charges, even on weekends.
- The age of your home and plumbing do not matter.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. 2Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.