Preferred Water Heater Repair
Preferred Water Heater Repair Services
What would you do if the hot water in your home suddenly went cold? Water heaters can fail without notice — no matter their age. You rely on your home’s water heater every day — for showers, washing dishes, cleaning, laundry and more. Having a working water heater is essential.
Whether your water heater is tankless or traditional, whether it is gas, electric or oil-fueled, getting a failed water heater fixed can start with just a simple phone call to us. If you’re enrolled in the Preferred Water Heater Repair Plan from Oncourse Home Solutions, finding a local, experienced, pre-qualified gas or electric water heater repair service provider can be as simple as calling our customer care line. We’re here 24/7 to answer your call, and you don’t have to pay a deductible or trip charge to have a service professional come to your home for electric or gas water heater repair service.
- What's Included
- Water heater repair service coverage for one traditional or tankless, gas, electric, or oil water heater.
- Coverage for parts and labor, up to $2,000 annually for repairs or, if your water heater cannot be repaired, reimbursement toward replacement for repairs needed due to normal wear and tear or defect in workmanship or mechanical/electrical failure.
Hot water repair service coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available.
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers.
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7.
- No deductibles or trip charges.
- Add your plan with confidence — you can cancel your plan any time and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan
- No restrictions on water heater age, make or model.