Surge Protection $5000
With Surge Protection $5000, there’s no need to worry about your appliances and electronics every time a thunderstorm or a power outage hits the area.
- Up to $5,000 of coverage annually for repairs or replacement of your electronics and electric appliances that are inside your home and valued at $100 or more
- Hassle-free claims processing
- No deductibles or trip charges
- What's Included
- Coverage for residential electronics, electrical systems, appliances and other electrical devices valued at $100 or more within your residence that fail due to electrical surges.
- $5,000 per annual term for the repair or reimbursement toward replacement
- Covered appliances include:
o Stereo equipment
o Heating systems
o Electric appliances, such as refrigerators, washers and dryers
Please note: You must request a claim form no later than thirty (30) days of an electrical surge incident. The claim form must be completed in full and returned with a copy of the service provider invoice within thirty (30) days of receiving the claim form. Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- Add your plan with confidence. You can cancel your plan anytime with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.