Complete Plumbing Protection
Clogged drains and toilets, worn-out fixtures, leaking supply or drain lines, and faulty shutoff valves can make life challenging. Finding a licensed plumber to make repairs can be an expensive, time-consuming and uncertain proposition. If you enroll in the Complete Plumbing Protection plan, the remedy starts with a simple phone call to our customer service team. Enroll now and get the protection you need!
|Leaking water or drain lines?
|Preferred Plumbing Protection
|Complete Plumbing Protection
Handling plumbing repairs
Basic homeowners insurance usually does not cover repairs to leaky plumbing, blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines, and repairs to plumbing fixtures. And finding and paying a qualified plumber to make repairs may be your responsibility, and it can cost you a significant amount of your own money.
A plumber's service call to replace a single shutoff valve can typically cost $127 - perhaps even more on a weekend or holiday. And remember that you've got hot and cold lines, each with a shutoff valve, at every sink. A leaking water line in the basement can typically cost $172 to repair. And replacing a fitting can cost $125 on average.* That can add up fast.
You rely on your plumbing many times a day - every day! Don't be stuck with a huge repair bill when there's a problem with leaky pipes or shutoff valves in your home. With our Complete Plumbing Protection plan, your covered repairs will be expertly completed by experienced, pre-qualified plumbers. Talk about peace of mind!
* All repair costs shown are estimates only, and actual repair costs could be more or less than stated costs.
With our Plumbing Protection plans, your covered repairs will be expertly completed by experienced, pre-qualified plumbers. Talk about peace of mind! Enroll now and get the protection you need!
- What's Included
- Repair or replacement of plumbing fixtures, including faucets and toilets.
- Annual limit of up to $2,000 for repair coverage.
- Clearing of blockages to sink, toilet, tub and shower drain lines (not covered - blockages from the floor drain or below the foundation).
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior water supply lines/pipes and valves.
- Repair of leaks or breaks to exposed, interior drain lines/pipes.
- Repair of shut off valves leading to fixtures or appliances.
- Service calls by a licensed plumber, up to coverage limits.
- No deductibles or trip charges, even on weekends.
- The age of your home and plumbing do not matter.
Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to eligibility. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. For complete information on the plan, including applicable terms and conditions, see the Customer Agreement.
- Convenient monthly billing options available
- Professional service from our skilled, in-house technicians or pre-qualified local service providers
- Phone service is available 365 days per year, 24/7
- No deductibles or trip charges
- Add your plan with confidence. Your can cancel your plan any time with 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan.